Thursday, December 3, 2009

Update to Follow

It's early, and I have to get to work soon, so I don't have much time. I just wanted to update everyone. I got a tentative coffee date for this Friday. I say tentative because it won't necessarily be coffee. It just kind of fit into the conversation. However, I have a day and a time if not necessarily a particular activity. I'll clarify later.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in with advice. It seems weird to be getting dating advice from strangers on the internet. However, I think a lot of people get all kinds of advice before asking someone out. They just get it from their friends. Since I'm a little shy, and my friends aren't great for doling out dating advice, my blog seems to be a better place for me. Quite honestly, anyone who reads my blog regularly knows more about how my mind works than any of my friends. Ok... That might be a little sad.

By the way... I like how everyone kept saying, "My husband/boyfriend is a nerdy internet guy..." It's funny because I guess I am nerdy in many ways. On the other hand, I did score 20 points in my basketball game this week. I'd like to know how many pharmacy nerds can do that! haha

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Good deal. Glad to here that things are moving forward. Nothing wrong with the nerdy guys, my guy is a space physicist (no joke) who likes to run simulations of magnetic reconnection and read plasma physics books in his spare time. (Though he also likes to work on cars, guess every nerdy guy has a stereotypical "guy activity"!).

Erin said...

Awesome! I hope it goes really well. Good for you for taking the initiative.

Mrs MRPharmS said...

Went out with lots of cool & lots of sporty guys. Married a nerd. I was his first proper girlfriend at 27 yrs. Oh and I was moving when we met - 4 hours away from him. Sometimes a bit of distance helps when you first start seeing someone. It makes the time you spend together special